Wife very sick...

Things not going well for my wife.. coughing for almost 2 weeks and after much persuasion, she decided to see the neighbourhood doctor. Knowing that she is 10 weeks pregnant, the doctor decided to refer her to SGH for a thorough checkup.. After hearing such advice, we became more worried..

We decided to call our Gynae for advice and he also suggested we go SGH for checkup.Looking at the way things are going and fearing for the safety of our baby, we decided to go SGH.

Luckily it was minor and my wife was prescribed with medicine that have no effects on the baby. We have never gotten so worried before in our lives as my wife is pregnant and if she is sick, it might affect the baby as well...

Her coughing is still ongoing, i really hope she get well soon...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh dear, hope your wife is feeling better now... Do take care of her.

When I was pregnant, I will insist to see my gynae even for cough or flu cos he has effective medicine safe for pregnant women, which GP may not have. Call me paranoid, but better be safe than sorry... :p
Pregnant Daddy said…
Haiz... her coughing is still non stop. Her mum even suggested we go temple pray.