Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby is kicking!

1 comments
 
I was looking at my wife's growing tummy the other day and the amazing thing happened. It looked as if that the baby was kicking!? To assure that i wasn't dreaming, i gently placed my hands on her tummy. For a few seconds there was nothing, maybe i was just imagining things. Then all of a sudden, i felt a little bump from my wife's tummy. For the very first time, i felt our little princess!

Words can't describe my amazement, but it felt great! It felt great because, it was our very first communication...

1 comment:

Jarrett Lim G.W said...

hey! my hubby feels the same too!
Every nite he'll try to touch my belly & talk to Jarrett too. Enjoy the process!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff