Approaching due date

I don't know whether to feel excited or panic as the day draws near to our baby's due date. My fear is my work commitment as getting local leave is not very easy and work seems to pile up every approaching day. Although i feel a slight bit of stress, i try to complement such situations to my benefit by being positive all the time. More work means that time will pass faster and baby's due date will eventually come nearer! i can't wait to touch her tiny fingers and her chubby face... while my wife on the other hand, is still calm and collected. I guess she's the stronger one in the household.

The lastest trip to the gynae was educational as he told us what to prepare for and what the mother will have to expect..and his que was that we have to start preparing for the check in items. Sitting like obedient school children, we listened to his advice. If only things were easier if theres a list for us to follow... i guess maybe i could form a list so that anyone reading my blog can know what to do.Hmmm... stay tune for my next posting then!

Comments